Dangerous Goods Compliance Services
In-house Customs Clearance for Dangerous Goods
Don’t let the complexity of international shipping regulations hamper your ability to move goods in and out of Australia.
DG Air is the only Dangerous Goods Specialist that keeps all of its customs clearances in-house. We can classify goods, obtain permits, as well as meeting tax, duties and quarantine requirements with total efficiency.
Our Australian Trusted Trader (ATT) accreditation from the Australian Border Force ensures that we maintain a complaint trade system and a secure supply chain to deliver your cargo. It also helps us cut through regulatory red tape and accelerate the movement of cargo in and out of Australia, giving our customers faster access to markets.
When it comes to service quality, compliance, security, and price, we give our customers total peace of mind.
Our Dangerous Goods Compliance services include:
- Customs and Quarantine Entry Processing
- Tariff Concession Order (TCO) applications
- Custom Brokerage Advice services
- Carnet and Temporary Import Advice
- Import / Export Quarantine Service, including advice and permit applications
- GST enquiries (including applications to ATO, exemptions and deferral)
- Duty Minimisation services, including full Tariff Concession Applications and Refund Service
- Certificate of Origin and Free Trade Agreements advice
- Export Drawback Applications
- Notice to Import Explosives applications
- ARPANSA Import Permit applications
- Trusted Trader information
- Customs compliance specialists in the oil & gas market
- Industry experts in Biosecurity